Or, Donate easily and securely with PayPal:
Looking for more acting opportunities?
Donate toActingAnticswhile you shop onAmazon!
Click here first and Amazon will give 0.5% of the price of
your eligible purchases to Acting Antics!
Watch a special performance from last year's ENCORE:
Friends, regarding the COVID-19 virus:UPDATED March 27th
Well, Antics family, here's our version of the announcement that so many are making, and where YOU can fit right in to help us plan for future fun!
We are going to postpone our Spring session of classes and our Teen/Young Adult Social Nights in light of recent events and the latest recommendations from state & local officials to keep everyone healthy and safe.
If you were planning on registering for Spring, you have several options.
• You can pre-pay now for a future class or activities at Acting Antics.
• Contact us if you were going to apply for Financial Assistance or a Payment Plan, we'd love to help you plan for the future.
• If you have the means, you may even convert that payment into a tax-deductible donation to Acting Antics.
We're working behind the scenes to create ways to keep all of our kiddos, teens, adults, and families connected to each other while staying safe in our homes during this challenging time, but we'd also love to hear from you!
Share your ideas on keeping our Antics community connected, what's working for you in other groups, and what's keeping your spirits up like some of the fun, creative ideas we've shared from others on our social media pages since the shut-down began.
Please feel free to ask questions, make suggestions, and stay in contact, and we will keep you updated the minute we are able to put something concrete on the calendar.
Stage Faces Theater Company Website
ACTING ANTICS is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization dedicated to providing socialization opportunities through theatre and music to those with a diagnosis on the Autism Spectrum and other social cognition needs.
Our 2020 Spring Session & More!
We're growing, and we want you to join in!
Why should you support this year's ENCORE?
• We're currently searching for a NEW PERMANENT LOCATION from which we can best serve our existing actors and families and grow to reach even more communities. Know of a place that might suit our needs? Let us know!
• AND we're working with all of YOU to keep building even more fun, exciting programs to grow based on the community's needs. Let us know what you'd like to see!
Stage Faces Theater Company Facebook
The Lion King KIDS?
We'll be posting photos & videos soon, but you can still
to be a part of our future!