The new schedule for our 2019 Fall Session of classes is here!
• Read about all of our fun classes on our Programs page
• Register today on our Program Registration page
• Get a 10% Discount if you Register by Sept. 1st!
• Final Deadline to Register is Sept. 15th
Not ready just yet?
Get on our email list to be the first to know when new schedules and events are announced!
(We never share your information with anyone else, ever.)
Also, feel free to ask about Financial Assistance or a Payment Plan.
For those who qualify, Financial Assistance may be used toward any of our Programs.
We're growing, and we want you to join in!
• We're currently searching for a NEW PERMANENT LOCATION from which we can best serve our existing actors and families and grow to reach even more communities!
• AND we're working with all of YOU to keep building even more fun, exciting programs to grow based on the community's needs. Let us know what you'd like to see!
Stage Faces Theater Company Facebook
Our upcoming Comedy Night Fundraiser
We had so much fun last year, we're doing it again!
Saturday, Sept. 14th, at Timothy's Restaurant in West Chester, PA,
courtesy of Reactors Comedy Club.
Get your tickets now and bring your friends for a night of truly hilarious comedy from Jimmy Carroll, Tyler Rothrock, and Brian Gray that will raise funds for everything we do here at Acting Antics. No joke, it's going to be a great night!
Looking for more acting opportunities?
Donate toActingAnticswhile you shop onAmazon!
Click here first and Amazon will give 0.5% of the price of
your eligible purchases to Acting Antics!
Our new Fall Schedule, Comedy Night, & More!
Stage Faces Theater Company Website
ACTING ANTICS is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization dedicated to providing socialization opportunities through theatre and music to those with a diagnosis on the Autism Spectrum and other social cognition needs.
Or, Donate easily and securely with PayPal: